Friday, March 9, 2007

What a beautiful day

Wow was it gorgeous out today. Love it!! Hope this means spring is right around the corner.


Well, I got 2 more cards done yesterday. (Acutally 4, doubles of each)
The recipe for this one is: creamy caramel cs and ink, chocolate chip cs and ink, whisper white cs, white jel pen, ivory organdy ribbon and the sentiment is from the level 1 hostess set.

This card was super easy. The recipe is: whisper white cs, night of navy ink, brocade blue ink, so saffron ink, black stazon ink.

Well, I had my cutomer appreciation day on Wed. Didn't go as well as hoped but not bad. I think I might try a hostess appreciation night at the end of this month too. We'll see. It'll be by special invitation only and a surprise at the end.

Hope you all enjoy the warm weather!!

No comments: