Saturday, March 3, 2007

I got to play today

Well it feels like forever since I've been able to do what I want to do in my studio. These past 2 weeks I've been working on an album for my husbands' Aunt. Finally got it done, feels so good to say that. I also got my cirlcle journal page done and working on the next one. I'm loving the circle journal thing, so glad I joined.


Well here are the cards I made this evening. What do you think?

This card is the reflection technique. So much easier than I thought it would be and I love the result I got. So much prettier IRL. Supplies I used are Elegant Eggplant cs and ink, black stazon ink, black cs and ink, glossy white cs, versamark and clear embossing powder.

I'm thinking I'll send this card to my brother in law as a 'just because'. He's been working Saturdays lately as it's RRSP season so I thought he could use a pick me up. Hope he likes it.


This is just a fun card using the Stamp of Authenticity set. LOVE that set and I'm loving this card. I kinda CASEd it off of one I saw on Splitcoast again. Stuff I used: Always Artichoke ink and cs, Close to Cocoa ink and cs, Really Rust ink and cs, stitched ribbon (was in the Holiday mini but is still available), and some brads.

This one I'm sending to my girlfriend. She has had a lot of bad fluff fall on her these past few months and so I just want her to know I'm here for her.

No comments: