Wednesday, March 28, 2007

last of the cancer basket projects

This is a mini chipboard album. The pp is not SU! it was just a sheet I had laying around and didn't know how to use. I like how it looks in this mini album. I think I put 5 pages in it.
I can't remember what this mini album was called. It's not accordian, but it's made with only 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock, plus the covers. And you don't need to glue the pages together, it's a really cool folding technique to make the pages.
Here's the inside. The round brown tabs are the tops to some tags I stuck in there for journaling. I stitched and stamped and added some pp to the pages. The pages BTW, are 3 x 3 so a great size for a mini book.
These are 2 post-it note holders.

So I think this completes my package of goodies for my penpals cancer basket. Hope she likes all the things I've made.

No comments: