Saturday, March 3, 2007

Newsletter

I sent out a newsletter to all my customers I had email or snail mail addy's for. If you or anyone you know would like to be added to the list let me know. I'm planning on sending them out once every 3 months. All important information will be in there. I'm also posting a copy of the newsletter here:


Hi everyone, I hope this newsletter finds you warm and cozy during this cold time of year. Of course it was during this coldest time of year that we decided to move to a new home. Now that we're in and settled I'm happy to say it was worth it.
A new year brings a few new things, first of all I'm hoping to send out a quarterly newsletter to all my customers, either snail mail or email. These newsletters will include class schedules, specials, important dates, etc. (This newletter will acutally be 2 quarters as it's so late)

With my new home I have aquired my own studio so I will be offering more classes and I will hold them here. Also, when you decide to host a SU! workshop you have the option to host it in your home or mine!
SU! is also making a few changes starting in July. In order to keep up with the latest trends in scrapbooking and cardmaking they will now have 2 main catalogs a year and 2 mini catalogs a year. This means twice a year they will retire some sets and introduce some exciting new ones. I can hardly wait!! The dates these catties will run are:
**Spring Mini '07 March 1st-June30th
-retirement list release May 1/07
**Fall/Winter Collection Main Cataloge July 1/07-Dec. 31/07
-retirement list release Dec. 1/07
**Holiday Collection Mini Cataloge Sept. 1/07-Nov.30/07
**Spring/Summer Collection Main Cataloge Jan.1/08-June30/08
-retirement list release June 1/08
**Occasions Collection Mini Cataloge March 1/08-May 30/08
In addition to the following classes I still offer in-home workshops for hostesses wanting to earn FREE product. Also, if there is something specific you would love to learn, let me know and I'll add a class. Or if you get a group of friends together for a particular class I can do that too. Call me for prices and available dates.
Please note that I only need a min of 2 people to sign up for me to run a class, otherwise I will cancel it. I would appreciate if you register and pay 2 weeks prior to the class so I can get enough supplies. And remember, you are always welcome to sign up a friend too.
March 7th Customer Appreciation Day
I'm having a come and go customer appreciation day to celebrate all of my wonderful customers!!
~1-4pm and 6-9pm ~draws to enter
~door prizes ~specials
~games ~make 'n takes
You won't want to miss this so make sure you stop in, even if it's for 5 mins.
March 17th Scrapbook Day
Come scrap with me from 10am -6pm. I have limited space so sign up and pay ($20.00) by March 10th to ensure your spot. You'll have access to all my stamps and some other non-exhaustable supplies. There will be door prizes, draws and specials. I'll also provide a light lunch and beverages.
March 27th Kids class
During Spring break I am offering a class for young stampers age 10 and up from 1-4pm. We will make 3 different projects that each girl/boy can take home. Cost is $10.00/child and space is limited. Parents are welcome to stay and watch or enjoy some 'alone' time.
April 11th Calendar class
We will make a 12 month desktop calendar from a CD case. Cost is $15.00/person and class will start at 7pm. This calendar makes a great gift. Please bring your own adhesive.
April 27th Card Class
Don't wait till the last minute to make a card. We will make 12 cards for different occasions for you use throughout the year. Envelopes included. Cost is $20.00/person and class will start at 7pm. Please bring your own adhesive.
May 8th Coaster Mini Album
Just in time for Mother's day. In this class we will be making a 6 page mini album. Cost is $15.00/person and class will start at 7pm. Please bring your own adhesive.
May 25th Advanced Card Class
In this class we will use advanced techniques to make unique cards. Cost is $15.00/person and class will start at 7pm. Please bring your own adhesive and cutter.
June 2nd Retirement Party 1-4pm
No not me. I will have a come and go retirement party from 1-4 pm in honor of the stamp sets that will be retired as of June 30th. There will be incredible specials and prizes so you won't want to miss this party!!
June 12th Technique Class
We will learn a varitey of techniques you can incorporate onto cards or into your scrapbooks. Cost is $15.00/person and class will start at 7pm. Please bring your own adhesive.

For questions, comments, or to register call me, Anne, at 822-5523 or email me at stampsaholic20@yahoo.ca

I tried to put a list of all the important dates on the side bar but it's all wonkie. I'll try to figure it out another day as I really need to go to bed now.

No comments: