Sunday, August 2, 2009

Did some playing

Dwight went to Gimli today with some friends so I thought I would create something while the boys were playing so nicely downstairs.

I was (still am) a little scared of the in color colors. A few are pretty bright, but nice. I really love Soft Suede and Dusty Durango.
I made a little photo book, got the tutorial from Jenn D.'s blog. I used the Maine Blueberry pp in addition to the Dusty Durango and Soft Suede.
Here is the front cover. It didn't turn out the way I envisioned, but okay. Thought the flowers would be a little smaller on those square scallops. The flowers are from the Best Wishes & More stamp set. The ribbon is the new in color polka dotted ribbon (love it!)
Here is an inside shot. On the left is a post it note holder and the right are the pages (obviously). The pages are left that either you could write in it or add pictures. It was easy to make, just time consuming. The brads were from the Hodge Podge Hardware. What do you think? I made it for selling at the Roland Pumpkin Fair. I just reserved my table so make sure you stop by October 3rd to see all my wonderful creations!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is so cute! I love the colors

carol said...

That is cute! Maybe I'll have to come over and you can show me how to make it for our little trip to the set of Corner Gas. I want to do a mini album of that.