Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boxed card sets

I have made 2 boxed card sets. The first one I did them all a little different but that's too much work. The rest will all be the same card just a different sentiment.
The box on this one is made with Soft Suede cs, love that color. The other colors are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. The polka dot ribbon is Soft Suede as well. I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, curly label punch and stamp set, and top note big shot die.



On this set the box is again made of Soft Suede cs, Crushed Curry cs and Dusty Durango ribbon. The card ingredients are: Whisper White cs, Dusty Durango cs, Soft Suede cs, Dusty Durango ribbon, Build a brad, daisy big shot die and All Holidays stamp set.
There will be 4 cards (and envelopes) in each box and I haven't figured out how much to charge yet. Any suggestions? I had a table at the Pumpkin Fair 2 years ago and it went very well, hoping the same thing this year.
Off to stamp...

5 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

love those boxes... do you have a template? Great cards too... what are the prices like at the Pumpkin Fair? I would think around $8-10 would be good...

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love the card sets!!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the template! Also gotta learn how to do such perfect knots like on the big daisy cards! Love'em, love'em, love'em

Nina

Unknown said...

I love these boxes...
wow,Its simply and cute card,
Color comb is beautiful
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems