Friday, July 24, 2009

Ok, ok, I'll post

Here's a layout I got done last week. Ok, so the only layout. I'm doing just a small album (8 x 8) for one of my daycare kids who is no longer coming. Kind of a little remembrance. Anyway, I used some retired pp, the butterfly is from the big shot die covered with sticky sheet and glittered. 'friends' is a rubon and I used the Baroque Motifs flourish.

Now for how I made my own frothy cappacino.
I brew 1 cup of strong French Vanilla coffee. While that's going I pour 1 cup of cold milk into a 2cup jar and put on the lid. Then shake, shake, shake. And yes, parts of your body that you've been neglecting will shake too!! Then nuke the milk until hot. Which in my pathetic microwave is over a minute! Now in my coffee cup (which is pretty big) I pour 1 tbsp french vanilla creamer, the coffee and the milk, top with the froth and a sprinkle of coffee topper (sugar & cinnamon). YUM!!!

1 comment:

carol said...

I am so coming over for coffee!!!!