Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flu anyone??

So the flu bug is making it's way round my house this week. Colby started on the weekend, then Carter and me yesterday and today. Oh how I hate the flu, but it passes quickly.
But on a good note is that my sister FINALLY gave birth to her new baby girl Saturday evening. Shaylin Rihanne. Beautiful baby!! I went to see her by myself on Saturday evening, I didn't want to take the boys and worry about passing the flu on. Hopefully this weekend I'll go to her place, with some finished flannel blankets and her card that I'm still working on.
Hope you're all okay and no bugs are flying around.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Austin was sick over the weekend and now I think Sage has caught it. Not fun!!
Hope you're all on the mend!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! You're an auntie again!! And so far just runny noses (hopefully that's all we get!!)

carol said...

Can't wait to meet her! Please keep the flu at your house. The colds around this place are bad enough!!!!!