Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For SALE

5 kids!!
okay, so not really, as 3 of them are not mine. hehehehe
Why must they fight so much?? And why is nap time so short??
Anyhoo, whatcha all up to? I've been working on an advent calendar. Well not so much a calendar as a tree. Hopfully I'll finish it today or tomorrow. (probably Friday in all reality) I'll post pics of it when I'm done.
I have a card class on Saturday, one girl cancelled so I have room for one more. Same cards as last week.

I ordered the Tinkets on board ornaments kit from the mini catalog when it first came out. I finally got them all put together and hanging in my room. What a lot of work, but I think they look great. Don't know what kind of a picture I can get but I'll try tonight when it's dark outside.

Well enjoy the day and I'll be back hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: