Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally!



Got it done! But I can't seem to get a good picture of it. It really does look better in real life. The boys are so excited to start. The envelopes I made using the big shot and in there are activities that we'll be doing that day. ie. baking cookies, taboganning, game night, movie night and so forth. The small tags have a number on the front and on the back it says to pick a box from under the tree. I'll have boxes of goodies under there. (I'm almost finished making those) I just don't know how I'll keep Carter from opening them all in one day. lol


Here is a shot of those ornaments I was talking about. I tried to photograph them every which way and this is the best I could get. And I didn't want to take each one individually. These are the Trinkets on Board ornaments from the mini catalog. The look really nice and it's all diecut for you. The chipboard AND the pattern paper. Love it! Hoping to use the rest on some cards.
I was tagged by Leigh so now I have to give you 7 random facts about me. (this should be interesting-not) So anyway, here goes:
1. My watercolor pencil crayons are sorted by color and shade.
2. I want to go skydiving.
3. I joined Curves almost 3 months ago.
4. I've lost a total of 13 inches since joining Curves.
5. I love high heels but never wear them anymore.
6. I would love to get a tattoo.
7. I have never been able to drink an entire can of Coke (355ml) in less than an hour. Usually takes me a few hours to finish one IF I do.
So there you have it. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 friends but I don't know that many that have blogs, so if you're reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged!
Now I'm off to make a birthday card for a friend.

3 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love your tree!!! Have fun with it... love the ornaments too!

carol said...

Turned out really cute! HOpe the boys enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Looks good Anne!!