Tuesday, November 11, 2008

44 days until Christmas

At least if I counted right it is. Have you started shopping? Are you done? We have only started and I'm hoping to head to the big city in the next few weeks to finish. Anyway, have a few more cards to share from the swaps.

*also, I have 2 spots left in this Saturday's card class
I really love the design of this card, but not too keen on the black, I'm thinking blues for this would be beautiful. Unfortunatly there is no name on this one.
Sarah Dryburgh created this cool little window card.
This is a cute 'enjoy' card that I would love to CASE one day was made by Lauren Mitchell.
Leah Sumner made this cute Snow Swirled card.
I love love love this card using the Always set. No name on this one either, but it's one of my fav's from this swap.





No comments: