I found a tutorial (actually several) to make these pansy flowers using the butterfly punch. Of course I had to try it out. It was very easy and fun to make.
On this first card I tried Tangerine Tango on my flowers. I think I distressed the flowers a little much. (but I was experimenting :) ) I ran the WW top note through the big shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Very quick, very easy.
This other card I used Rich Razzleberry ink and cardstock.
The difference on this card is I used the lattice EF instead of the Vintage Wallpaper, the scallop oval and then added leaves to the flowers. Which I think looks much better.