Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a quick share

I should totally be doing 9000 other things right now, BUT, to make you happy here I am. Posting 2 cards I made yesterday.

This first one is a fun card. I totally CASEd it from someone on splitcoaststampers.com. I colored the jeep in with my copics. The rest is SU! product. It's for my brother in law's birthday, he's a total car freak so I hope he likes it. teehee


I think all the product I used is retired though.


This next one is a thank you card (obviously) for some friends of ours. Used the new Cajun Craze. (love that color) After I stamped the flowers from Elements of style onto shimmery cs I sent it through the big shot using the lattice embossing folder. Soooo cool!
Well, back to work I go....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Great job on the jeep so cute and i really love the cajun craze card with the butterflies! I'm really impressed 2 posts in 1 week wtg!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I was thinking I'd try the Elements of Style through the Square Lattice folder too (just saw a card I liked using that). I love your version too!

Leigh Penner said...

These are fabulous, Anne!

Anonymous said...

really like the thank you card! and wow 2 posts so close together, way to go Anne



Nettie