Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Next book of me challenge


For this challenge I want to scrap a photo of my parents. This picture is from 1966 I think. I want to write the story of how they met, how long they dated and so on, on the backside.
The dollie background paper is not SU!. I distressed it with Soft Suede ink to look a little more vintage. (not so good with vintage layouts but thought this one wasn't too bad). I took some SU! pp that was white with black writing on it and I distressed it and inked with soft suede. The flowers were made with the floral fusion die and I made the leaves with cardstock. (Oh, I've got a tutorial to post yet on how to make some flowers and leaves with the crimper, I'll do that tomorrow.) The swirl was stamped then retraced with the gluepen and added glitter. I have a sheet of soft suede cardstock baking it all and on there I'll journal their story.
Thanks for looking. And let me know if you doing these Book of me challenges.

2 comments:

carol said...

I guess I'll have to go through the pix at Mom and Dad's this weekend. :-)

Anonymous said...

looks great, Anne.

Irina