Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sets for sale

I've edited this post by deleting that stamp sets I've sold. If you're interested in any, please call or email me. Thanks.

Here is my list of retired stamp sets that I have for sale. Some blocks/rubber are stained but the rubber is still in great condition on all the stamps. If you're interested in a set (or sets) email or call me with your list and I'll let you know your total. You can pick them up from my house or I can ship them to you, but you'd have to pay actual shipping. I also will not unmount them, take them as is. I think you should be able to click on the pictures and make them a little bigger, blogger was being silly so I did have to shrink them. Description and price above each photo. I accept cash or cheque, if you have any questions please ask. All sets come in a case (I just took them out for taking the pictures) except the 2 background stamps. Thanks for shopping.

Name: From the Garden. This is a background stamp, no case. $10
Name: Holiday Print. Background stamp, no case. $10
Name: Little Shapes. Set of 4. $8

Name: Nature's Secret. Set of 6. $20

Name: Holiday Tag Team. Set of 14. That snowman was my favorite! $20
Name: Scandinavian Season. Set of 4. I have no idea why this picture is sideways, I didn't take it like that!! $16
Name: Christmas Cardinal. Set of 5. $16
Name: Perfect Presentation. Set of 11. Some images match with our punches. $16


Name: Gently Falling. Set of 4. $8



Name: Around the Block. Set of 4. $8
Name: Suitable for Framing. Set of 9. $10

No comments: