Monday, May 4, 2009

The photos

Here are the pictures of what I've been working on.
This first one is the Top Note Purse and card set (there are actually 4 cards). Isn't it just the cutest?!! Love this little purse. And it was fun to make too. Signup is closed for this Friday's class but I may offer another one somewhere. I used the Raspberry Tart pp with Rose Red cs and ribbon. The flower was made with the flower punch and a big brad. (love those too)
This is the Christmas box. I didn't make it Christmas theme as I do NOT want to think about cold and snow right now. ;) I love this little box. So easy to make. The top note tags could easily be turned into cards and the buttons and glitter should be chocolate (decorated of course). I don't keep chocolate on hand (not good for the behind!) but didn't want to take a picture of an empty box. PP was Urban Oasis (yummmmmmmm!), I used Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, colors are Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, and Kraft.


Well, I tried to upload the sneak peak alpha set you can order this month too but can't figure it out just yet. Stay tuned...








1 comment:

carol said...

Way cute set! Love the Tart paper you used with it!