Friday, May 15, 2009

Here they are

This is what I've been working on this week during nap time. I'll have you know though that my house is an absolute disaster! So that's what I'll be doing today, clean. I know, such an exciting life.
Anyway, on to the projects. I found a template for this cute backpack and immediately thought what a great idea for a teachers gift. Only problem, it's tiny! Holds a gift card, and I would like to put some A2 size cards (with envelopes) in it as part of the gift. Maybe even a pen. I made the tiny one out of some retired supplies so I could figure out how to 'tweek' it to make it bigger. I think I've got it now. Can't wait to try, maybe after the house is clean.
Another project I did earlier this week, (or last) was an altered tin. Carol came over and we made them together. Her's is kick butt and I would post a picture of it but don't have it at the moment, hopefully soon. The inside isn't done, but I used the large scallop circle die to make the pages out of pp. I'm thinking I'll give this to my niece Ashley so she can make a little mini album.






No comments: