Monday, August 18, 2008

In colors, in love


Wow, I am totally loving the new in color colors!!

I'm working on a few cards for a swap and this is one of five I came up with. I found inspiration in the new catalog, but changed most of it, though the basics are still there. Hmmm, I'm seeing a blog candy opportunity here. Who can find the card in the new catalog that inspired this one? Email me your answers, I just need the page # and your name (of course). I'll put all the right answers into a draw and pick a winner. I'll give you an asst. pack of in color cardstock (8.5 x 11) You have until Friday evening (6pm) to send me your answers and I'll pick a winner Saturday. Good luck.

Now onto the card. I used Pacific Point cs and ink, Bashful Blue cs and ink, Old Olive cs, Real Red cs and ink, white embossing powder, sm and lg punches, brad from HPH Styled Silver, Pricless stamp set and the distressing tool.

I'll show off my other cards in the next few days, until we go away again. Real camping this time, the boys are so excited. We'll see how that goes. For now, I need to go to bed.

Until we ink again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You best be picking my name out of that box or else...hehehe jk
Irina

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love these, Anne!