Saturday, August 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...and a winner(s)

I know it's a little early to be thinking Christmas but it's closer than you think!! This is another card for my swap, one of my fav's. I masked the oval and sponged & stamped inside. Used Snowburst stamp set for the snowflakes and All Holidays (which I bought specifically for that stamp) for the sentiment. The colors are Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze, they are beautiful together! I also added a little bling to the middle of the biggest snowflake.
I'm sure some of you are wondering if I picked a winner for my blog candy. Well, either it was hard to find the inspiration piece or my regular readers aren't reading my blog right now. I'll go with it was hard. ;)
Anyhoo, both entries were right and I put them in a hat and had my son pick. Irina is the winner. Congrats. I'll be getting your cardstock next week and then I'll drop it off.
I also need to pick a winner from my new catalog party. I remembered while camping I forgot to do that before we left, I must be suffering from marshmallow brain.
Again, put all the names into a hat (okay, it's really a pail) and my other son picked Cheri's name. I've your prize sitting here and will drop it off next week.
Thanks everyone for coming to my events and participating in my games.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, thanks to your amazingly awesome son!!! I'll be waiting for my something awesome!!

Anonymous said...

COOL
I was so hoping to win this one
Thanks Anne and thanks to your boy
Irina