Friday, March 28, 2008

What kind of a title??

Hardest part of blogging, coming up with the post title. Lame or what?!!
First things first, specials for this month. Host a SU! workshop and when you get to $450 in sales you'll recieve an EXTRA $35 credit to spend how you want.
Also have a wheeling promotion. Find out how to earn a free jumbo wheel by calling or emailing me.

So Dwight quit his job in Morden and started at WES in Winkler. Before he left, he was given a few parting gifts from staff so I needed to make a few thank you cards. Here are 2 of them. (can't post them all in one day ;) )
This card is CASEd from SCS. It's the waterpaper mist technique. Turned out pretty cool. I misted the watercolor paper and then stamped the trees in Always Artichoke so it would bleed. Then when is was dry I stamped over with the brown stazon ink. I don't have the distressing tool but now it's on my wishlist. This card uses the new Essence of Love stamp set. (another fav) I stamped the flowers and thankyou in Bravo Burgandy and embossed the butterfly with silver ep.

And for a dear friend of mine, Carol, I made this thinking of you /sympathy card. She had to put her puppy to rest after being a member of the family for 2years. I'll try to drop it off this weekend Carol.
It's from the For Father stamp set. I watercolored the image and used the Paisley background stamp on the green. I made my own corner thingie (still want the punch though).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me Anne. I love it here and I'm sure it looks even better IRL. Love the other cards too. Keep them coming, girl!

Carol

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards. You'd think I would get a thank you card like that for being you sister you could be stuck with alot worse. lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards ... love how the silver butterfly really pops.