Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My gosh!

It's been a long time. Didn't realize how long it's been since I've last posted. Thankgoodness for friends who let me know when I've been slacking! *wink wink* You know who you are!

So I don't have any new cards to upload, maybe later this week. But I do want to show you what I've been busy with...
Yep, I painted my house. Wow, what a job! I even painted the ceiling. The main color is Benjamin Moore Hemp Seed, such a warm color. The accent wall in the living room is Sussex Green and the one in the dining room is Cimaron. I still haven't finished hanging all my pictures and stuff. I also want to get a new coffee table/end table set.
I even painting my own tile. I used the same color as the wall in the dining room. It only took 4 hours to tape and 5 mins to paint. *augh* but so worth it!

Of course, Carter had to help too! He saw a paint brush and a small container of paint and thought he should help me. By the time I found it, it was dry so I have no idea how to get it off without wrecking the paint underneath. Good help is so hard to find. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks FAB in the pix! Can't wait to see it IRL! So much better than Menno White LOL. Love the way the "tile" turned out. My SIL has it in her kitchen but it's multicoloured...don't get her started on it. The house came like that.

Carol

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful!!!! So worth all the hard work. Nice job! Marlo