Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday

Here are 2 cards I've got on my desk right now ready to send away. I have a few more I'm working on for some penpals/friends. After this I would love to get started on my Christmas cards. Haven't decided if they'll all be the same or have a variety. lol
I'd like to plan another Christmas card class this year. It's always so much fun. I'd like to do it one Saturday in November, let me know what dates would work for you all. We'll do 12 cards for $25 or 15 cards for $30. And if there's enough interest for a second group again this year, you know I'll run it.
CASEd this from a card I saw on SCS. It was so easy and looks so nice IRL. Made this as a baby card for some friends who just had a baby boy. Stamp set I used, Baroque Motifs and last years level one hostess set for the sentiment.
This card I made for a friend who just lost her husband. The green pp is from MSS, the stamp sets are Terrific Tulips (retired but I still love it) and Sincere Salutations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards Anne, as usual. I think I'm open any Sat. in November. You pick it and I'll do my best to be there!

Carol