Friday, October 19, 2007

I never know what to put for a title!!

This is another layout made from the level one hostess scrapin' kit. I hand cut the } which took way too long!! It needs a little something on the left side to balance out the black. I tried to doodle that little corner thing with the black marker but not sure if I like it. Maybe a photo corner??? I dont' know. I'll figure something out. Oh, and it's not ribbon on the right side, just cardstock cut to look like riboon. :) This card I CASEd off of SCS again. I wanted something beautiful/elegant for my parents 40th anniversary. I looked it up and 40 years is the RUBY. The orginal card had 'kind' in black instead of the red 'cherish'. This is beautiful IRL. Hope they like it! CS I used was black and River Rock and some dp. The only thing I stamped was the flower in the middle from the Baroque Motifs set.

Have a great weekend all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that card Anne!

Carol

Anonymous said...

That card is so BEAUTIFUL Anne!!! I just love it. Nice job!