Sunday, March 28, 2010

A share

Got 2 cards made, but only because I HAD to. Anyone want my kids for a few days?? With summer coming I know I'll have even less time in here and that is depressing.

Anyway, this first card was for a workshop I had last week. Used Rich Razzleberry as it has been an extremely popular color. Maybe if I had girls I'd like it too. Used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and matching wheel. I also had to use the Beautiful wings embosslit to make the butterfly. (love that die) The girls enjoyed making it.


This other card is for my mother in law, today is her birthday. I used So Saffron, Dusty Durango and Old Olive. I totally CASEd this card from SCS as I didn't have time to think one up on my own. For the splatter effect I used an old toothbrush with reinker/water mixed together. The air spritzer will be on my next order!
Hope you enjoyed my cards.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Love them both! Great job, Anne!