Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*Caution, scary post*


I saw these cute, or should I say scary, top note bags on a blog somewhere. (I really should start writing down where I find this stuff) My boys LOVE them. I'd like to make some for their classmates for halloween but that's just too much work! So I think I'll make some for my daycare kids and add a few treats into them. And maybe their teachers. I think it's pretty straight forward as to what I used. Top note die for the head, tab punch for the noses and bolts, and circle punches for the eyes/eyelids. The eyelids are on dimensionals. I hand drew the mouth and scars on Frankenstein. Hope you like them!
Also wanted to remind you of the deal of the week. The My Way punch, Trio Flower punch, and 5Petal Flower punch are on for $15.99 each. That's nearly a $7 savings!! No minimum, no maximum to purchase, BUT if you order 3 or more, I'LL pay your shipping and handling. Email or call me by October 10th to get in on this fabulous deal.

1 comment:

carol said...

These are so cute!!!!!