Monday, June 29, 2009

Sorry for the no show

yesterday. But I was too busy looking at the NEW catalog!!! Wowsers, this one is awesome!! I've actually had it for a few days and I've looked at it a million times. Funny thing though, my wishlist is getting longer, not shorter.
I should have 6 new cards to show you, but the duh-head in me forgot to take pictures of them this morning before I gave them away.They were the 6 cards I made for Colby's kindergarten teacher. And they were kickbutt cards. It makes me mad too because I like to keep a file of the cards/projects I've made. Oh well.

I would also like to invite you all to my new catalog party!!
July 4th
Come and Go
1-4pm
I'll have retired stamp sets for sale, a door prize and a few draws.
Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

carol said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to see the new catalogue!!!