Thursday, June 11, 2009

I got 2 new layouts done this week

Here are 2 layouts I got done this week. Hopefully I'll get some more done, but we'll see. I still need to finish a gift for Colbys teacher. I'm also putting together a retirement special that I'll post by the weekend. So watch out for that.
This first layout uses the Urban Oasis pp, kraft cs, white cs for the title that I cut out using the big shot. The stamp under the title is from Always and a brad from the Soho collection.
This layout uses the Walk in the Park pp from the mini catalog. Baja Breeze cs, So Saffron ribbon, small star punch, and rubons. I cut the pp curvy using my cutter kit scissor blade.
Until next time....






2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

love them, Anne! I really like the clean and simple designs!

carol said...

Lovely LOs girl! I need to sit down at your place and get some stuff done again. I have hardly touched anything since the mini album tins...I've only done 1 or 2 LOs since then. I need to get crackin!!!