Monday, February 16, 2009

Call off the search and rescue

I really am still here. Haven't been around much because everyone keeps bugging me in my studio. lol Maybe when the boys are teens I'll have more time to myself....maybe...
Anyway, 2 shares here for you. At my scrappers club Cheri wanted to make a card instead of her layout and tada, here it is.
Beautiful hey? She used Maine Blueberry pp and Old Olive cs, ribbon and ink. The felt flowers (she ended buying a tin) are so awesome! Love adding them to projects/layouts. Anyway, I thought she did a great job and she was willing for me to share it with the rest of you! Thanks Cheri.


Friday is Colby's birthday. My boy will be 6 years old. Can't believe it, but have totally enjoyed the journey thus far. With every birthday, comes the party. (anyone willing to take my place that day???) He is inviting 5 little friends to come over and play. AKA, run through the house screaming and shooting imaginary guns. Oh, good times, good times.
Here is the invite I created for Colby to give to his friends. Old Olive cs and ink, Buckeroo Blue cs and ink and neutrals ivory cs. I dry embossed a square on the card and cut the neutrals ivory cs 1/4" smaller. Stamped the star and then punched it out using the large star punch and put it on dimensionals for a little pop. Wish I had Hit the Road stamp set as Colby loves that dog driving the jeep. Maybe next year.
There you are, proof I'm still around.
Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you are alive! and creating!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU!

Very cool invite!!! the star is the same size as the punch, way to cool!...

Anonymous said...

Nice Cards Cheri and Anne. I have a tin of those flowers too and really like them.

carol said...

Nice cards gals! No Anne, I would never want to willing do a birthday party, so sorry you are on your own. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Looks great Anne, And i don't think i could handle the 5 boys but i hope you have a GREAT time!! hehe