Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updated

The SU! catalog and the decor elements catalog on the right side is now current. I needed the assistance of the wonderful Liz Goldhawk to help me with that. Thanks Liz!!


New phase III is out with the decor elements and there is now something for everyone in the book. Go check it out.
Now a share. I did this layout a few days ago. Used Rainbow Sherbert pp (very colorful but so fun). Made the circle of dots using a white gel pen following a paper circle. The word DRINKS is HS rubon's.
This card is for a swap. I used white embossing powder on the basic grey cs and colored the flowers red with a blender pen dipped in RHR reinker.




2 comments:

carol said...

My white embossing powder never pops like that! Love that card!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see you tonight!