Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scrap Day anyone??

I would love to plan another scrapday and the dates I'm thinking are March 7th or March 14th. Any suggestions? It would be from 9am-6pm again so lots of time to be creative!! Would love to hear some feedback so I can start planning for this and buying goodies. Last time we gave away over $200 worth of product in that one day. It was so much fun!!

The new catalog started yesterday and if you haven't seen it yet, well, that's just sad. lol I am also planning a new catalog party (yes I'm a little slow) for Feb. 3rd. The reason for being a little later is that Sale-A-Bration starts Feb. 1st and you'll want to get in on that too. Hopefully I can figure out how to update my side bar and add the flyers so you can just click on there.

Alright, off to make some more cards for the silent auction.

No comments: