Friday, July 25, 2008

At the fair...

I have signed up to have a table at the Roland Pumpkin Fair so that means I need to get busy making stuff to sell. I've started a few projects, praying for rain so I can finish them and start some more.
Here are 2 stationary sets, I made 6 in total, all a little different. They are made using one sheet of 8.5 x 11 cs, a few envelopes and some copy paper. Stamp them all to match and it looks cute. Some I used ribbon to close and some have a band.


I also made 4 of these little index card note books. I used my bind it all to bind it, covered some chipboard with pattern paper and decorated the cover a little. There is 1/2 a pack of index cards used for the pages.

Will keep posting as I finish items.

**Also a reminder for my open house tomorrow. Come and go between 10am and 6pm.
Can't wait to see you there.

4 comments:

michelle said...

i really like your index book girl!

and i am working right now...good luck with the open house!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff Anne

Irina

Judy Rozema said...

These look wonderful! I am sure they will be successful sellers at the fair! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Those sets are sure to be a hit! I didn't know you had a Bind it all?!

Carol