Wednesday, June 11, 2008

oops

I forgot to post the prize for the Co-op GC. (my bad) It was an assortment of yummylicious ribbon and I've already brought it to the winner, who was Cathie. So I don't even have a picture, Sorry about that everyone.
Here's a little something I made the other day. I was at Dollarama and found little composition books. 4/$1.00, cheap. Here is one I altered. So cute to throw in a gift basket or tuck into your purse for those important notes. (like which garage sales you'd like to go to) Used True Friend stamp set and the DPSP in Blue Bayou.

I'm thinking I'll offer my card class on weeknight the last week of June, let me know what dates work for you and I try to accomadate.

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love the colors - very cute card!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the altered notebook!