Monday, June 16, 2008

A little support

My sister ordered the Sassy Susie set and I just had to try it out. Saw these cute bra cards on SCS and just had to try one. I used the scallop circle and word window punch to make the bra. The saying is from Sassy Susie. (your friendship is the most uplifting thing in my life without underwire)
Dates I'm thinking about for my card class are June 26 or 27. Let me know what works for you.
We will do 6 different kinds of cards with your choice of sentiment. I'm really hoping to get them made this week so I can post them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that card totally my style. What would you do without your sister????

carol said...

I should have done something like that for Brent's birthday card! So cute!

Unknown said...

Either day works for me for the card class. Very cute card!!