Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

Some ATC's I made last week for a swap. They are 2.5" x 3.5". I haven't made very many of these yet. The smaller size is fun to work with though. And are a great addition to a layout or card front.
Ingredients: Brocade Blue and Whisper White cardstock, Whisper White craft, and black stazon ink. I colored in the snowmen with the pencils and blender pens. Added some glitter with the liquid glue. The stamp set I used was Flaky Friends. I cut 2 snowmen out of the grouping.
Ingredients: Real Red, Black and Whisper White cardstock, Real Red and Black ink. Covered the butterfly with Crystal Effects and sprinkled just a few granules of glitter over top. Stamp set is of course, Priceless.
Ingredients: This is done using Joseph's Coat technique. Real Read, Pumpkin Pie, and glossy white cardstock. Fiesta spectrum pad, clear embossing powder and ribbon. The stamp set is Lovely as a Tree.
I made this card for the little girl that lives next door, she turned 2 years old on Saturday!! Very exciting. Ingredients: Whisper White and Pink Passion cardstock, Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise ink, crystal effects and dazzling diamonds. Do I need to mention the stamp set??
Close up of the butterfly and 'tail'. It's really pretty IRL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Anne!

Carol