Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've had a few minutes

This is a card going to a friend of mine who is going through a horrible time right now. Just want her to know to hang tough and things will turn out in time.
I used Cameo Coral and Always Artichoke cs and ink. I scalloped the cs with my corner rounder again. Love that look. This is one I did just because. I wasn't sure about the color combo but it's on the color coach so thought I would try it. Not bad, but it does look better IRL. But then again, I think cards always look better IRL. The flower is dry debossed to give it a 3-D look.

Have a great rainy and windy day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards, Anne. Are the meetings gonna start soon? I need to order some stuff, but I'm trying to hold off until I can add to someone's benefits.

Later babe!

Carol