Sunday, August 5, 2007

While the cats away...

the mice will play.

Dwight was working all evening yesterday so I took the opportunity to stamp in peace. Put the boys to bed, turned on some music and created a few cards and pages.

As some of you know I'm not "exclusive" to SU!. Don't get me wrong. I love SU! and they carry some of the best products, but there are a lot of other awesome companies and products out there. SU! coordinates very well with many of them!! So I will start posting some of my creations that aren't solely SU!. I hope you can see all the great ways you can incorporate SU! onto any layout or project.
Alright, my first card here is with the Baroque Motifs stamp set. Have I mentioned how much I love this set yet!! The cs and ink is Pink Passion and whisper White. I've created a shadow effect by first stamping with color and then the white overtop, slightly off. I also added dazzling diamonds to the center of the flowers to give it a little extra sparkle.
This next card again using Baroque Motifs. I used Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue ink and cardstock as well as a chocolate chip cs base. The ribbon is the silver organdy ribbon that retired. Here is an old classic, Lovely as a Tree. Wanted a more masculine card and I always seem to reach for this set. The trees are stamped in mellow moss, the sentiment in Not Quite Navy. CS used was Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss and Wispher White.This was a quick layout. From SU! I used the chipboard star and covered with a dark cs then stamped the It's About Time clock onto it with Whisper white ink. Used the black marker to doodle around the circle and write 'he' and 'you'. As well as the white cs base and black cs mat around the photos.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I love this layout Anne!