Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My name is Anne....

and I'm a swirlaholic!! Love, love, love all the swirls and flourishes!! Even Dwight noticed I was using them a lot. What can I say, I'm in love!
So anyway, this is what I've created in the past 2 days between changing diapers, playing cars, cooking and cleaning.
They are all made with the Priceless stamp set. I love Pink Passion and black together. I cut out the butterfly and used dimensionals. Very simple, very basic. Now lets see if I can remember what colors I used here. Kraft cs base, Pink Passion, Certainly Celery, Lavendar Lace and Brocade Blue. I also used the white gel pen to add the dots.
This one is white, black and Certainly Celery. I used my deckle scissors to cut the black circle. Can't wait for my scallop punch!! The brads are pewter as I don't have any black ones left.
This is the inside of the card. I don't very often stamp a verse inside but I like this one and it's going to be an anniversary card.
Did I mention I like black and Pink Passion together?? Maybe it's because in a house full of boys I don't do much with pink. lol I'm not 100% happy with this card, should have made the square with the butterfly smaller. Oh well, next time.

3 comments:

anita said...

you'll have to let me know when that scallop punch is in...I'd love to see it!

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards! Would be very willing to help you try out all your new stamps!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love all these cards, Anne! The colour combos are beautiful!