Monday, June 11, 2007

New goodies in the new catti

So, anyone interested in what new goodies SU! is adding to the new catalog? I think I already shared a few tidbits but now I've got a few more. Some new things to look forward to are:
-fabric flowers
-pearls
-beads
-hatpins
-more punches
-more pattern paper packs
-double stitched grossgrain ribbon
-and more
They are also changing the scrappin' kits a little to add double sided pattern paper, textured cardstock, accessories and more.
So don't forget to call me July 1 for the new catalog. OR you can view it online at www.stampinup.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I'm keen on the hat pin idea, but the other stuff sounds WAY COOL!!!! Can't wait for July 1!

Carol

Tanya & Elmer said...

wow, this is great news for SU on all the new supplies.

DO the stamps now come already glued to the blocks??? LOL That is the one thing I am not fond of.LOL