Got some scrappin' in yesterday. Gosh it's been a while since I was able to glue some paper together.
This first layout didn't turn out like I envisioned in my head but it's still okay. I think I might outline the 'friend' but too scared it'll be "too much" then. We'll see how daring I get. This layout is done with the SSK, Friend. I really like how this one turned out. I used Treehouse pp, a die cut sticker from another SSK, chipboard (covered in pp), some hardware, ribbon and the big deal alpha. I cut the photo corner myself, BUT I won't be for long as we have a photocorner punch in the new catti!!