Friday, April 20, 2007

OH MY....

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted. (Carol was very kind to inform me)
I guess life has just been crazy busy. At least that will be my excuse. lol I'll try to be better, maybe.
I made this card for a technique swap I joined. The clock in the middle is the cracked glass technique. I just love the look of it. When I get my cards back I'll post what the other girls made. This card used the It's About Time stamp set, which I absolutely love, pp from the Au Chocolat line, Chocolate Chip ink and cs, kraft cs, Bravo Burgandy ink and Whisper White ink.
Now this has almost nothing to do with SU!. I took a canvas class at My Scrap Shoppe and this is what I made. It was so nice being the student instead of the teacher. On the chipboard swirls I used craft ink (Chocolate Chip) and then used Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I hand cut the cherish and also covered it with II embossing powder. I think I'll put a border all around the pictures yet to finish it off. I'd love to make another one for Colby. We'll see.

No comments: