Monday, April 30, 2007

Card class

Had a card class on Friday. It was a total blast. (right Carol?) Anyway, these are the cards we did.
Happy Birthday card used the new Au Chocolat pp, some blue narrow organdy ribbon, Stamp of Authenticiy set, Night of Navy and Chocolate Chip ink. Also used the 1/8" punch to make the holes at the top. This card was the emboss resist techinque. Looks so nice IRL. We used Sweet Shapes stamp set, CS-Apricot Appeal, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Almost Amythest, INK-Elegant Eggplant, Apricot Appeal and versamark. Also used the clear embossing powder and white gel pen. The 2 butterflies on the white cs are on dimensionals.

This card is my favorite I think. Alot of layers. Used Natural Beauty and Canvas stamp sets. CS-Black, Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White. We colored the flower with the watercolor crayons. INK-stazon black and Bravo Burgandy. This was a very quick and easy card. Masked of the rectangle and used sponges to color it in. Night of Navy at the top, So Saffron at the bottom. Used stazon black for the dragon fly, which is from Winged Things set, and the Birthday Wishes from the Sincere Salutations set.I don't use this set often but I should. (It's really pretty.) It is called Simple Sketches, a 2 step stampin' set. CS-Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Taken with Teal and Apricot Appeal. Ink-Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss and black. Also used a strip from the Au Chocolat pp again as a ribbon. This was a fast card. Let me see if I can remember what I used. CS-Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Certainly Celery. Ink-Always Artichoke

My next card class is May 25 and we will be doing techinque cards. Call me to sign up!!


1 comment:

Charli said...

You are so talented - it is not fair. If I did not know ya I would have to beat u up. Ha ha ha! I love the red flower card with all the words in the background.