Friday, February 16, 2007

A few more projects

This is an altered, unused paint can. It's the 1 litre size. It's great to use as a wrapping for a gift.


This is a purse I CASEd (copy and stole everything) from someone, sorry can't remember who, on splitcoaststampers. I made 6 for my niece to use as goodie bags for her birthday. I think they are just the cutest thing!!


You can't see very well throught the netting, but the image on the candle is the same as on the tag. So easy to make and a great gift to give.


I borrowed this set from my good friend Bev and had a blast playing with it. It's moved way up on my wishlist. lol


A card I made for my penpal. This is another set I borrowed but really thinking about buying now that I've used it.

1 comment:

Charli said...

That's my card! It is famous!!! I have it on a bulletin board in my room. I will take a pic of it and send it to you.