Friday, February 16, 2007

A few layouts...

The pattern paper is from the Spring Showers line. I drew and cut out all the stars by hand. I then drew random lines around the outside of the stars.
This is a layout about my son Colby and his best friend Tessa. The pattern paper and tag are from the Out & About Simply Scrappin' kit. The chipboard title 'friends' is non-SU!.
My son Carter's hand in mine. I used so many SU! products let's see if I can remember them all: CS, gingham ribbon, hodgepodge hardware (pewter), brads, vellum, Stamp sets are Canvas, Brushstroke alpha, Natural Beauty, Tall Tales alpha.
Everything here is from the Out & About simply scrappin' kit except the flower. I used the Headline Alpha for the title.
Just a simple layout. Sleep was stamped with the Brushstroke alpha, then I used the white gel-pen for the journaling. I also used the gel pen on my swirly stamp to ink it up and stamp on the cardstock. You have to be quick though!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great layouts, Anne! You need to post these on MSS-- I've missed seeing your layouts!

Oh, and nice blog! :)