Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drum roll please....

And the winner is...



Oh, I should first give you the details. Out of 9 entries, only 2 girls guessed right, Cheri and Carol. The five sets I ordered were:
-Forest Friends
-Great Friend
-Oval All
-Golden Oldies
-Sense of Time
I could have bought a few more but need to budget. I'm definately ordering the corduroy buttons, rubon's, matchbox die, window sheets, the oval punch......... This mini is just awesome!!

Alright, so I got Carter to pick a name for me and he picked Cheri. He's only 3 so can't read yet. I'll get your prize sent out to you asap. Thanks for playing everyone!

I also want to tell you the April special as I forgot to sooner. Sorry!!! For every $50 you spend you can pick any one item on page 208 for free. That's up to a $11.95 value! So check it out. Offer ends April 30th.

May special: 1st-31st
Buy three packs of Designer Series paper (including our Specialty Designer Series paper) or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one FREE! You can mix and match!! (for example 2 packs pp and 1 pack tx cs) I am stocking up with this special!

till next time...

No comments: