Thursday, October 30, 2008

How many days until Christmas??

Well, probably not enough days to get everything done. At least for me. We've hardly started our shopping and I still need to make all my cards. Good thing I'm having a card class!!
This year I'm offering 2 card classes. One on Nov. 15th, and one on Nov. 22nd, at 1pm. Both are Saturdays, seems to work best for most everyone. Cost is $30 for 15 cards, plus envelopes. Everything is precut and scored, you just need to stamp and assemble. We'll do 5 different designs, 3 of each. Just for a little variety. Space is limited to 6 girls each day. If more sign up I could do an am class on one of the Saturdays. You know the drill, call or email me.

I have to go to my Aunt's funeral on Saturday so I won't get as much scrapping done as I had hoped. Plus, as some of you know, my 16 year old stepson moved in with us so things are a little "different" here right now.

Hope to share more projects soon.

No comments: