Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turn your $30 class fee into merchandize

Wouldn't it be great to have the $30 you paid for scrap day turn into $30 to spend on scrapbooking supplies??? Well here's your chance. For every friend you sign up for scrap day gives you an entry into a draw to win your fee in merchandize. Only rule is this friend can't be on my list. So if you know of anyone else who would love to spend the day scrapping with us, give them a call and invite them. We're about 1/2 full right now so there is still time.
I was also going to add I'll be bringing my big shot and whatever dies I have with for you to use. I'm getting so excited for October 25th, don't know if I'll be able to sleep the night before. lol Can 't wait to scrap with you all.

My scrappers6 club is starting again this week so I'll be showing more layouts once again. Feels like I haven't scrapbooked in weeks. Also with my boys going to bed sooner means more time in the evening for me to get some stuff done. yeah!

Have a great day all!

No comments: