Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here they are

So here are the cards I've been working on. I have a hard time mass producing just one card so I make a variety.
Joy card is Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cardstock. The piece that looks like a ribbon is Blue Bayou Designer Series pp. I used the stamp set Perfect Presentation which is a Level 2 hostess set. This was a super quick card and I CASEd it from SCS. This one is interesting. Pattern paper is from the Happy Harmony line. I'm not fond of pink for Christmas, but it's okay. I used my sister's Snow Globe stamp set. I colored the trees with the pencils and blender pens. This is another card I CASEd off of SCS. It is so beautiful IRL. And surprisingly easy to do. Used Lovely as a Tree stamp set. Bordering Blue, Black and Whisper White cs.
This card turned out beautiful too if I may say so myself. I stamped the angel (another set of my sister's that's retired) and embossed with gold. Then colored in her dress with the aqua painters and Night of Navy reinker. Added some glitter to her wings, sponged the edges of the WW to soften that layer up, used a strip of Happy Harmony pp and blue organdy ribbon.
This is a gift card holder for my BIL in for Christmas. The pp is from last years holiday collection. So sad I'm almost out now. The tree is from Perfect Presentation.
Here it is open.
Another card using the Snow Globe stamp set. I cut out the 'glass' from the globe and put a transparency sheet behind it. Then stamped the trees and snowman on a second layer of WW cs. Colored them all in with the pencils and blender pens. Soft Sky and Blue Bayou cs.
I think this is called a spin fold card. There is a spin righ where the ribbon is attached, really cool. This stamp set is also retired, Christmas Cardinal. I colored it in using the crayons and aqua painters. I also used shimmery white cs. Very nice IRL but doesn't show very well in a pic.
This one is 4 x 4. Also a CASEd card. I just stamped the snowmen and colored them with markers. Very easy, very quick.

I still need to make a few more cards and I'm in the middle of making a few journals so will update when I get that all done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards, Anne. Like I'm surprised...Love that snowglobe stamp! Lucky Eva! How did you make it appear darker behind the trees in the card you gave us? Simple is always the most elegant. Have to get your card to you yet...before xmas would be really cool, wouldn't it?

Carol