Sunday, July 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA

So how is everyone enjoying the long weekend?? I've been having a great time, got lots of scrappin' time in this weekend. Will post a layout or two.


I also had to make a sympathy card today. Found out that my cousin's husband passed away suddenly yesterday. He was only 46, too young!! So I made a card and will drop it off for the family.
I totally CASEd this card from labullard on SCS. Creamy Caramel cs and ink, Blush Blossom cs and ink, copper brads, ivory organdy ribbon, cs vellum. Sculpted Style, Best Blossoms and Ageless Adornment stamp sets (all retired) and Sincere Salutations. I dry debossed the calalilly so it gives it a 3D look. Beautiful in real life.
This page has all kinds in it. I made the scallop edge by punching circles out of pp, then cutting them in half and setting against the edge of the pp.


Not much for SU! on here. The metal tag was retired last year, so sad. I love using them and you can stamp anything you want onto them using stazon. Way cool.
I used the tire tracks wheel here to mimick a strip of pp. I really need to pull those wheels out more often. Love using them.

1 comment:

Charli said...

You are so talented that if I did not like ya I would have to kick your butt! You do such beautiful work!!!! All the girls at work are fighting over my basket now. One of my friends, the one who usually wins the pink ribbon basket, put $60 worth of tickets on the basket. I know someone else put $20 on it. Friday night we will do the raffle and see who wins! Yippee. Later gator!